Program researchers develop a wide partnership network with researchers from other universities around the world. Historically, it is worth mentioning the exchange between researchers from the Program and researchers from Yale, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Columbia University, and Duke University, in the USA, and Cambridge, in the United Kingdom. Besides these long-standing partnerships, professors, students, and graduates of the program continually develop research with researchers from the best universities and research institutes in the world. Program students also have the opportunity to obtain a double degree in partnership with Université Catholique Louvain, in Belgium.
Program researchers linked to the Center for Regional and Urban Economics at USP (NEREUS) also contribute to training, teaching, and research partnerships in institutions in emerging countries, as in the case of the following recently developed workshops:
- Rabat, Morocco (October 10-13, 2017) - Multi-regional Economic Modeling: Applications for Morocco
- Casablanca, Morocco (April 23-26, 2018) – Regional Economics
- Viña del Mar, Chile (3 to 5 December 2018) - International Workshop on General Equilibrium Modeling: Applications for the Chilean Economy
- Benguistar, Morocco (April 1-4, 2019) – Regional Economics
- Angola - Higher Institute of Educational Sciences (ISCED), Huambo, Faculty of Economics, José Eduardo dos Santos University, and Eduardo dos Santos Foundation (FESA).
- Cali, Colombia - Facultad de Comunicación y Ciencias Sociales de la Universidad Autonoma de Occidente.
The Faculty of Economics, Management, and Accounting at the University of São Paulo-FEA/USP also develops diverse international partnerships. For more information on partner institutions, notices, and opportunities, click here.